Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 100 - Company Greetings Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

earjuice

Vendor
Nov 19, 2012
CA
I currently have a Callpilot 100, with 40 mailboxes, connected to a Norstar CICS system. The Callpilot is Rls 3.1 and the CICS has 7.1 software.

The issue is that when you are going to record a company greeting, you key in the intercom number of the set you are to going to record from and then click on dial. The Callpilot will not dial and ring the set. The set to be called is in an idle state with no calls on hold or in progress.

This happens even when trying to record a new greeting...greeting number 2.

Greeting 1 is assigned to table 1 which uses CCR tree 1.
Greeting 1 plays ok via the AA and the transfer nodes in CCR tree 1 work ok. The CICS has no issues with calling from I/c to I/c.

I was able to record greeting 2 via the set access (F983) and it showed up in the Callpilot as being recorded and works fine when applied to table 1.

Maybe someone has encountered this problem before and can recommend a solution.

Verify your ext F*0

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back