Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 100, Auto Attendant is only transferring direct to Voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

It wire techs

Vendor
Dec 5, 2017
US
My client has a Nortel CICS and a Callpilot 100. They keep screwing with it and now I have a couple problems. Ill start another thread for the other problem

The first one is when a call goes to the Auto Attendant and they choose an extension like say 224. The call transfers directly to voicemail. I rebooted, I made sure the voicemail is not full.

Termanals & Sets the forward no answer is set to Callpilot DN and rings to 4 . If the rings was set to the same as the AA would theat make it do that. I know if its set to less than the CallPilot all the incoming would go right to the DNs mail box.

lines are only set to appear not appear and ring on everyone but 221 its both but pretty sure that makes no difference.

any help is appreciated. I had this working just fine a month ago after they screwed with it and I had to fix it, now its toast again.

IT Wire Techs
Telephone System Repair
Los Angeles

In the table there is a setting to enable DN blocking, it's after the ccr tree morn, afternoon, evening and non business settings. I think it will show morn DN: Y or N, then afternoon DN: Y or N, evening DN: Y or N and non business DN: Y or N. It's been too long but I think if it is set to N calls go straight to vmail.

Thank you! Ill give it a try and post if it works for the next guy who needs the answer

IT Wire Techs
Telephone System Repair
Los Angeles

Worked like a charm, in and out of there in 5 minuets. Thank you

Why they chose to screw with that setting. Its yes by default isn't it?

IT Wire Techs
Telephone System Repair
Los Angeles

Yes, enabled is default, sometimes confused with disabling CCR Tree's.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

CurlyCord! Right on..

Hey,.,., Thankx for the help everyone!!!

IT Wire Techs
Telephone System Repair
Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back