Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallManger 5.0 Service will not start

Status
Not open for further replies.

msobkowi

IS-IT--Management
Oct 3, 2006
CA
I have just re-installed 5.0(4). I can log into all of the service webpages and have configured the entire system. I have added all of the licenses for both the CallManager and all of the IP Devices that will be assigned to the CallManager. Problem I am having is that as soon as I start the CallManager service or likewise the TFTP service, it says its started and then if I click on the refresh maybe 1 minute later, goes back to "Not running". I have installed the RTMT which allows be to login but in the status bar is shows "Reply contains warning, [ReturnCode] = 11, [Warning] = Remote RISDC is down or unreachable : 10.10.xxx.xxx"
Any place where I should look? One thing I notice is that on boot time, I get some errors regarding modprobe and also get a tainted warning due to I guess the Cisco modules being loaded. I will re-install if need be as it only takes about an hour, but if anybody has some insight to the problem before I need to reinstall, that would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back