Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callmanager 3.3(2)spB + Cisco Conference Connection 1.2(1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPJETS

IS-IT--Management
Apr 1, 2003
US
I installed the callmanager, and then followed the admin_cc.pdf as best as I could (And I of course upgraded JTAPI)... My CTI route points work, I can call the conference connection server. However, the H323 Gateway part is not working.

IP/IVR (appadmin) gives me the following error:

49: Apr 09 13:17:34.033 MDT %MIVR-SS_TEL-3-REDIRECT_FAILED:Redirect failed: All Call ids=CallID:2 MediaId:4/1 Task:5000000002,Extension=11112345#,Exception=com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidPartyExceptionImpl: Redirect failed because of an invalid destination.

And when I go off hook and use the route pattern to dial the conference (My route pattern is 111.#) I can not directly dial the conference. I turned on all tracing on the callmanager and it doesn't give me much information as to why the route pattern didn't work.

What seems to be the problem? does the CCC instructions need to be modified for callmanager 3.3?

Thank you very much.

Brian McManus
CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, Spanlink: IPCC

tek at mynetworkplaces period com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back