Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller IDs deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

AspenMan

IS-IT--Management
Dec 14, 2007
US
Caller IDs for all my 4 digit phone numbers that start with a "2" have disappeared. (ie - npa-nxx-2858) Is there a global command that could delete all 2xxx Caller IDs such as in LD 95?

Your question is not clear.

Are you referring to the CPND name associated with a DN, or the CLID entry assigned to the key(s) on your phones?

We have 4 digit DIDs that start with the number 2 such as 2858. All the CPNDs for those numbers have been erased. All other DID numbers are OK. My question is there a way that I could have fat fingered a deletion of CPND for all 2xxx DIDs? I know I am probably going to have to reenter the CPNDs but I would like to avoid the problem in the future.

NO WAY

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Actually there is, and guess what you get to put them back in
REQ OUT Req = OUT
TYPE NAME Type = NAME (CPND Name)
CUST xx Customer number associated with this function
CPND_LANG aaa CPND Language (aaa = (ROM) or KAT)
DIG 0-253 0-99 Dial Intercom Group
DN x...x Remove Directory Number x...x
x...x y...y Remove range of DN-defined names
ALL Remove all DN-defined names

Someone Fat Fingered it

I normally "out" names in ld 95 with the commands you listed. It sounds like I would have had to put in a range of numbers which is an unlikely fat finger. However if I had put in just the number 2 for the DN would it assume that I wanted all defined names for 2xxx DIDs deleted?

Yes someone would have had type the range 2000 2999 in to delete all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back