Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller ID rotation in Avaya CM4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Manuel Rodriguez

IS-IT--Management
Nov 24, 2016
ES
Hello

I am trying to configure a rotatory CallerID for one campaing, a group of loginIDs, but I can't find any way to simulate it. I need to change the CallerID in every call of a list of 10 CallerIDs.

Is there any way to configure an autochanging CallerID?

Thank you very much

I respectfully ask, for what legitimate reason do you do this?

How? Not with CM. You might have to program something 3rd party to initiate the calls and change the CPN. Breeze can be programmed up to do something like this.

Assign ten new agent-loginIDs and associate the outbound callerIDs with them.

When someone needs the outbound callerID, have them use the agent-loginID, then logout.
The agent-logins can be used when necessary and shared by many stations.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

44 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 34 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Use prefixes and send down different trunks based on prefix and populate public unknown as per requirement , only works for sip trunks

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Not that they mean a thing anymore , get a brain dump pass the test crash the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back