Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

caller ID problem on CICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sciconnection

Technical User
Feb 8, 2004
US
For some reason the caller ID feature is no longer working. It is a CICS with 6.1 Software. I have the sets to be a caller ID set and have it set to display number and autolog all calls. But it simply will not work. There has to be something that I am missing in programming. I checked the lines from the d-mark there is caller id riding on the lines. The prime set 21 is the one that is the most important to be working, but then again none of them are. I also checked the CID trunk card. it is fine as well, I checked on another working system. So this believes to tell me something is wroung in programming. Any ideas.

SCI

When you say it's no longer working, did it work before?
Have you tried to power down to see if it clears?
Gabriel

the callerID set programming is different from version 6 onwards. It is NOT under lines, but under telco features in terminals and sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back