Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller Id Nortel m8x24-ds with callpilot 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianbek

Technical User
Jun 17, 2005
CA
I'm looking into adding caller id support to our phone system, an 8x24, using a nt8b88fb module. I also use a callpilot 150's auto-attendant and a ccr tree. Before I buy a nt8b88fb, i was wondering if there are any other considertations, problems, incompatabilities i should worry about?

Thanks!

I could be wrong but I believe that Caller ID only shows up on one phone before anyone picks up... everyone else has to do a feature code or pick up the call to see caller ID info. You may or may not like that.

NTL555

Your absolutely right NTL555. Feature811 for all other phones to get CLID. brianbek do a search on M8 at the top of the page to get any other info you may need for the install (i.e. wiring info etc.).
Thanks,
John

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than to have a frontal lobotomy

If AA is answering the calls then no need to worry about F811 but make sure you set each line to answer after 2 rings in AA/LINES as the the ID is sent between the first and second ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back