Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallDetail Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamminjaymeyer

Programmer
May 23, 2001
US
Does anyone have a good listing of what calls get flagged as what in the call detail table? I am espically concerned about the cflag1 field and the call type field. I have the tables and fields document, that lists out the possible values but does not really explain what each of them are.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hope this is the information you are looking for.

cflag1
A=All other cases
B=Abandoned
C=Abandoned in queue
D=Abandoned while ringing to agent
E=Terminated by transfer
F=Terniated by anti-tromboning remote transfer
G=Reserved for future use
H=Call disconnected by originating resource
I=Call disconnected by terminating resource

call_type1
1=CR_SHORT
2=CR_OFFERED
3=CR_OUTSIDE
4=CR_INSIDE
5=CR_VOICEMSG
6=CR_CUSTMSG
7=CR_CBACK
8=CR_HELP
9=CR_EMERGENCY
10=CR_SUPV
11=CR_MONITOR
12=CR_TESTCCT
13=CR_DEFAULTCCT
14=CR_INS_ANNXFER
15=CR_NETWORK
16=CR_NETWORK_SHORT
17=CR_PREDICTIVE
23=CR_INFLASH

Hope this helped.

Thanks for the reply McGruff753. I have the manual that explains the different values like you inserted above, that book helps a lot but I am looking more for a procedure that will make the record flag as such. For instance if the agent does a #8 transfer to a specific applicaation and the agent answers then that will be flagged like "x". Right now I am trying to setup some test CCT's so i can fill in that "x" for myself for all the different values we are seeing in the table. It is a little hard trying to recreate all those cases so I wondered if anyone had done it before.
Thanks.

To clarify just a bit, are you looking to create scenarios that will populate in certain ways, or do you just need to get a good list of what creates what? In either case, you'll probably want to bring transtype & disposition into the equation as well. In your above scenario for example, the #8 transfer would generate a CallType 14 (if memory serves). Whether or not is was answered and accepted by the destination agent would be determined by disposition.

A #8 creates extra call records whereas #9 does not.

I usually stick to the call type and transaction type fields, because of this.

Getting into the call type modifiers adds extra layers of complexity which may not be required if you're making a simple count of each type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back