Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisamir

IS-IT--Management
Dec 29, 2013
US
can i let call at waiting and answer another calling in operator and in analog telephone

If by operator you mean a digital phone yes. Dial 7311 or *7311 and *7321 depends on the system you have and the call will bleep on the speaker if you have line keys setup on the phone

On the analogue phone you would use flash or R and either 1 or 2 to toggle between calls

HOW I SETUP LINE KEYS ON THE PHONE

by default they are all line keys, to change you press program and the key, scroll down to what you want it to be and store

you have a few treads going, it may pay you to get in a tech to do setup and get him to show you how to maintain the system as admin

when i press program and then press the Buttons of co lines and then scroll down find options :call log,check in ,check out ,clear,system alarm,and another options iwant explain to each option

The programming features are fully explained in the MANUAL. I know, what a concept. There's that Panasonic going and printing 5 or 6 different manuals for the same system. Maybe the one marked FM (features manual) will be the one that works for you.

LkEErie

yes i know explaining this option in manual but i want more explain for these options

Hire a good company that knows the system and they will be glad to explain all to you !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back