Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call voicemail without answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali. Ibra

Programmer
May 1, 2021
SY
Hi for all... Anyone know why that's happen..?
I call to voicmail 500 but i cant get an answer so why that happen.

Please can you calrify more.. What that mean.?
So if i put 500 here then i can reach my voicemail box..?
To clarify more about my problem, i try to make the ext 215 listen to recording call, so i call to 500 mailbox to select extension to listen to but i did not get anyanswer.
So as you say if i put the 500 under floating extension no i will get answer...?

Now understandable.
Are you using internal voice mail NS PBX or external voice mail KX-TVA/TVM?

Well i dont know the different.. But my pbx is kx-ns500. How can i know..?

It's internal voice mail NS PBX.
What do you hear after dialing 500?

The phone just ringing and ringing without anyanswer, i wait for 1 minute without answer.

Hello Mr mike_K so it seems that no thing change is there is additional configuration i have to do in order to get a response from this voicmail box.
As i say previously when i dial 500 the phone ringing and ringing to infinity withput response.

I repeated your issue on my NS500.
The problem occurs when there are no free UM channels or there are no activation keys KX-NSU102 in the system.

So you mean that i have to buy this activation key in order for the voicmail to work..?
Very thanksful gor your response Mr. Mike i know that im asking alot of question. But i want to know the reason..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back