Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call transfer to external number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed_Yassine

Technical User
Jul 11, 2017
DZ
Hi,

I have Cs 1000 system I want to enable the Call transferring to the external contact now i can make it just internally (to the phone sets locally) I think something like transfer to trunk
How i can enable this feature in my system ?

B.R

There are a number of settings, some are extension and some are system related.

First of all check your extension has CLS = CFXA as it's usually denied with CFXD.

If your extension is digital, then check that the CFW key has enough digits to be allowed to to use.

i.e. CFW 12 910123456789 means that 12 digits maximum can be entered as often some sites might only have "4" configured.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

This is what we do for our customers. Doing it this way doesn't allow the user to actually change the external call forward and you take the abuse and possible hack out of the equation. Basically you set up a dummy acd and have the user forward to that and the dummy acd que is set to forward out of the system to their cell phone, etc.

To allow call transfers outside the company:

LD 15 REQ: CHG
TYPE: NET_DATA
DITI = YES
EXTT = YES
FTOP = FTLY

LD 15 REQ: RDR_DATA
CFTA = NO

LD 49 FCR
CNRO 0
INIT = ALOW

LD 20 For each phone TN that needs to be able to transfer calls to a remote number:
CLS = CTD, FTTU, CFXA
Key xx CFW 4

LD 20 For all other phone TN's at that don’t need to transfer to a remote number:
CLS = CTD, FTTC, CFXD
Key xx CFW 4

LD 23 ACD = 5001
MWC = Yes
MAXP = 1
NCFW = ACOD1234567890

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back