Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call tracking software recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

campyracr

IS-IT--Management
Jun 25, 2002
US
Need recommendations for call tracking software for a Meridian phone system.

Hi,

Just wanted to share this info with you. I have been using a software called MTS TABSWIN system for my call accounting for some years now. So far, this is the best I've seen for Nortel CDR.

Hope this helps...

i wrote a simple macro in excel to track calls, very simple sort program with a few shortcut keys and it does everything i need for a lot less $$$.. if you or someone in desktop support has that background it's a easy task. i like my version because i didn't have to learn another flavor of software

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

ELS - where did you procure this MTS software?

Johnpoole - I come from an Avaya background, so the concept of using an excel spreadsheet is forign to me. How does that work?

Hi,

I got the MTS TABSWIN from MTS Hong Kong.
Quite a robust software. I have been using this for both Avaya and Nortel PABX systems.

johnpoole:
Could you give us some more detail on your excel spreadsheet?

I too would like to have more info and rather use the same macro which John has been using. Please help
Thanks In Advance

Try AtComm. They sell the same product CPE or as a hosted service. Neat thing about the hosted service is you can buy for a workgroup and only pay for that rather than the entire company if that is all you need. Been around a long time. The outsourced version is simple to set up and you can have a free trial

Hi
I want to activate a DID service on my system. I will be connecting it to the PRI card. Can anyone give me a step by step guidance as to how to go about doing this.
Thanks In Advance

Cyril, you should put this request on a new post with title or folks may not see it.

Cyril, you should put this request on a new thread with title or folks may not see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back