Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Stored Procedures (with Parameters) using Crystal Reports 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

antzzz

Programmer
Mar 9, 2001
AE
I would like to call Stored Procedures with Parameters from an Informix Dynamic Server v 7.3 (Win 2000) database using Crystal Reports 7.

How do you do this? Everytime I try to specify a Stored Procedure as the source for my Report, it is detected and even asks to specify a Parameter BUT even if I do specify a valid and correct parameter, Crystal Reports complains that the Stored Procedure cannot be resolved (even if it was able to detect it!).

I know you can use Crystal Reports Query Designer to call a Stored Procedure but how do you specify a parameter in the query itself.

Pls. help :) The Report is needed urgently!

If they use C-ISAM or ICONNECT or Merant directly, not ODBC then they should be able ( check out if they can use transaction or multiple statements at once - if not you are 100% out of luck )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back