Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2ski

Vendor
Sep 14, 2003
US
I am installing a 6.1 mics"not xc" 6 port exp 2 stat mods 1 asm 1 cp 150...i need to do 4 digit dailing with an 8 and 8 is being used and cant find where...its not and ext checked b1/b2 not park,not hunt group,not my access "dest code 9" to pri i have searched and searched cant find...any ideas would be greatly appreciated

ski season has started

Hey Ski,if all else has failed try giving Charlie or Wes a call.

rec digits are 6000-6989 replaced old panasonic usuing 60 centrex...telco porting over to pri as DID's... not a line pool code

ski season has started

i assume u checked all the line pool access codes/external code/ operator code ...

is it a new system or one that has been in use?

The "8" is probably being used by hunt groups. Check the hunt group dn's.
B.

I think Luv forgot that he programmed 8888 as a test number in Target lines. It happens to the best of us.

yes thank to all on both forums i programmed the test number and completely forgot 1 hour later ..so again thanks

ski season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back