Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

msteeler

Technical User
Jan 29, 2003
US
Hello,

Currently on CUCM 10.5.2, total of 8 nodes and 150 sites with voice gateway routers.

I have a site that when they dial a certain area code and prefix they are getting a message they must dial 1 first, but they are dialing a 1. The LEC has fixed this a few times but the problem keeps happening every few months and I dont want to deal with the LEC anymore.

So what I want to do is when this site dials 81-555-444-XXXX I want that call to route out another sites PRI where they have no issues placing the call to one of those numbers. I did this a few years back for another site and I cannot remember how I did this. Anyone know what I need to do to route calls to 555-4444-XXXX out another office? Thanks All

There are a few ways to do it but i would think the easiest way is to create a RP specific to 81555 and have it route out the site you want.

Certifications:
A+
Network+
CCENT
CCNA Voice
CCNP Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back