Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Routing from CS1000 to SRG50

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl1tech

Technical User
Jul 26, 2006
US
I'm attempting to route Atlanta area calls (770, 404, 470 and 678 area codes) from a CS1000 to the PRI in an Atlanta area SRG50. I've tried a variety of methods (CDP, UDP, E.164) in NRS but am unable to successfully route the calls.

Set redirection works fine, local analog stations on the SRG can dial out via the PRI, and CDP calls function properly between sites.

It has to be something I've missed or misconfigured but can't locate what it might be. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

build a new rlb that points to the pri with a dgt that inserts 9.. change the npa 1770 pointing it to that rlb.. so the user dial 9 1770, the 9 sends them to ld 90. the 1770 points to the new rlb, the dgt puts a 9 in front of the dialed digits..

on the far end of the pri, the switch see 9+, sends that to ld 90, sees the npa 1770 as a match sends it out the same route that any local call would go

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks, but the problem is almost certainly with NRS. The virtual trunk route is already configured and in service passing CDP calls between nodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back