Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Reports:

Status
Not open for further replies.

filakio

Technical User
Mar 8, 2001
US
We are using a Call Handler in Unity as an Auto Attendant. Caller input 2 will route the call to a route point for an IPCC queue. Can anyone think of a report I can run, wether in CDR Analysis, Unity Reports, or CRS reports, that will show me how many times callers have chosen option 2 in the call handler or how many times a call was routed to that route point. It would also be nice if I can input a date/time range for the report. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
FIL

I do not know of a way to do this as I've tried. I use CM 3.2(2)spH. I use Microtel for a CDR report product, but it will not create this report. The data is in the CDR dabase, but Microcall cannot or willnot export for a report. My only alternative, have 5 sessions of ICD queues is to purchase Infortel by ISI systems. THey are Cisco certified partner, and work with Cisco on these items. THey have updates ready for service pack changes before hand as well.
I am purchasing Infortel this summer in our new budget, so I can track calls. The neat feature of Infortel, is when a call comes in on the Call Handler, Attendant, Pilot Point, CTI route point whatever, you can get in the report each hope it makes from original receiver, transfer to one department, anotehr department, etc. and IT HAS HISTORICAL CALL REPORTING CAPABILITIES, SO YOU CAN GO BACK A YEAR TO VALIDATE THE staffing times and schedules.
It's a great product, and I've seen it is in action.
If you want some info, I can email it to you, or go to their web site and download the pdfs.
I've checked and for the money and support, it's the best product I've found.
Jettatdi

I drive a VW Jetta TDI diesel.
Get 59+ mpg
What's a gas station???????

Thanks for the info but since I posted this we to are going to test ISI. If I find anything interesting I'll post it.

Thanks
FIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back