Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Records Local call

Status
Not open for further replies.

byrontel

Vendor
Jul 24, 2003
CA
CS1000 Rls 7 issue 50Q
Trying to find out if I can pull up a call record from 6 days ago....extension to local outside number.
Just filling in here..not sure CDR is even collected.
CDR shows CDR=Yes
CFN does not show any TTY with USER=CDR
Can someone point me in right direction?
Thanks

I guess I'm going to have to give up on this.
No biggee.
Thanks anyway.

I have not done a lot of CDR collection, but I believe it is an active application. Meaning you can collect CDR as it happens, but the system doesn't support buffered data.

John Anaya
Signet6 Network Sciences
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

You cannot get 'buffered' data from days ago. You can spend about $1000 and get Tapit Nova or other CDR collector that would allow you to request reports and it provides a lot of detail. You can also get into actual call (voice) recording if you want to go that far. I don't recall how much their Tapit Replay servers cost - I think another grand or two.
There are other low-cost solutions out there too. It is worth it in the long run if you have any threats or employees that may abuse long distance or anything like that. I think another one is Call Parrot ... there is a whole thread on here about CDR collection solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back