Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjpreston

IS-IT--Management
Jun 12, 2006
GB
Is it possible to use a short code whilst on a call to pause call recording? Customer needs to take credit card details and has to stop call recording by law. Any info on this will help please - thanks in advance.

It’s VMPro and the interface is ContactStore. I don’t have a login to the Avaya link there.

Then your stuck (if I understood your sentence correctly):

- Voicemail Pro does the actual recording, not ContactStore.

- IP Office tells Voicemail Pro when to record.

- IP Office has a Pause Recording button option as previously mentioned but no short code.

- Without configuration access to the IP Office, even if a button is workable your stuck.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

pjpreston said:
I don’t have a login to the Avaya link there.
Click the sign-up link, or try to find the manager manual on support.avaya.com, or maybe even try using the help in manager...

I have access to config obv - I meant I don’t have a login for the Avaya website link which was given earlier. Thanks for the info, I will now look into setting up a button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back