Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Recording Individual Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPOUK

IS-IT--Management
Jun 9, 2004
When the Call Recording for the HG is ticked, obviosuly this will record incoming calls to the group, whether it be all calls or a percentage of calls. Does anyone know a way to drill this down to individual agents - as in choose which agents will have their calls recorded from a particular hunt group - setting the user's record inbound will only record DDI or direct extension calls from what I can tell, not group calls

So is thee way a supervisor can record a user's call inbound to a hunt group?

Thanks

When the agent makes a call the IPO does not see that call coming from the group but from the individual agent.

Setting record on a group will record for that group you can't decide which agents are or are not recorded.

The best bet is to get contact store, with this app you can drill down to agent, numbers dialed.

It is pretty cool, the software is open to use for 45days from first recording without a license. It will only run on V.3

Well, this is a contact centre where they obviously get incoming calls via a hunt group - we want to reocrd particular agents from that hunt group, so you can only do this from the hunt group recording.

Contact Store uses the same settings - it will only record on what you set in Manager - it is good, I have it running here.

In summary, our contact centre wants to be able to record incoming calls to a HG, by particular user! There must be a way

thanks for the reply anyway

did you ever find a solution to this? I'm running into the same problem.

Nope - really annoying!!

You can set thr recording settings in the individual agent, but this would record all the agents calls (including calls to other groups & internal)

nope - that will only record direct extension calls or DDI calls, as far as I understand it and my testing shows!

The only way to record an agent's calls to a Hunt Group (automatically) is to record ALL calls to the group, or manually record an agent's call - some of my customers are not happy they can't do that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back