Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call recording from the browser not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonegal

Vendor
Jul 7, 2004
US
Call pilot 150 with MICS 6.1 will not let me record greetings at my M7208 when trying to connect with my browser, Looks like set is being called but it never rings.Can do all the normal voice recordings with telset interfaces>

Never heard of this one.

Check the rls number of the set - Rls 16 or higher required to be fully compatible with 6.1
Check that the DN is correct and that it has an Intercom key.
Call the set from another DN to make sure it rings
Try another DN from the browser to make sure the system works or that its a set issue
Make sure the Callpilot is up to 3.1, carry a 3.1 with you always just in case....see FAQ's how to upgrade.

Outta Ammo

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thanks curley checked most of these issues and it worked once and suddenly just stopped

Try another browser?
Try making a backup with BRU then restore it....might clear any bugs.
Or complete REINSTALL

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back