Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Recording Applications and Meridian Opt 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWNphoneguy

IS-IT--Management
Aug 20, 2002
US
Hi All,

Does anyone have any recommendations / suggestions for a third party (non-nortel) call recording application that we could integrate with our Meridian Opt 61 PBX?

Any recommendations or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have used Witness and also E-talk, I think E-talk changed names, but both worked fine.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

We use NICE and Verint. They are pretty close, but NICE is more stable and has more features. There is a vendor out of NY that provides nationwide sales and service. The company I work for is looking to move our support to them. Here is a link to them We have had the opportunity to meet some of theeir customers who are more than happy.

Verint is the base for CRQM we are also looking into this application and one of our concerns is there isn't anyone locally from channel parttners who is proficient in this application. We are COAM and there hasn't been any information coming to us about how this will affect our COAM status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back