Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressAltF4

Technical User
Aug 5, 2004
I know Feature 989 lets subscribers use the Call Record feature. The recorded message is placed in the subscriber’s mailbox.

My question is: What Class of Service I have to assign for mailbox? In the table of Class of Service default value all 16 clases had Call Record N

So what Class of Service should I use to be able to Record a Call?

Thanks

you have to customize a COS so that record is set to yes.

If the NAM is R4.1 you can edit a class of service through a system phone to allow call record. F983, login, MBOX, then press 1 or 2 (don't remember which off the top of my head) for a class of service prompt.

If the NAM is R4.0 you must use Voicemail Manager to edit a class of service to allow call record.

Brian Cox

What voicemail are you using? That will help us know if your out of luck or not. Depending on what you have there are several ways to edit the class of service options.
Callpilot = Web Interface
NAM (4.0 older) = Need NIC card and Norstar VM Manager
NAM (4.1) = see above
Flash = not an option
Startalk = not an option

It's a Call Pilot 100. I edited COS and I assigned it to that
mailbox.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor