Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALL PILOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom2129

Technical User
Feb 9, 2004
US
One of our doctor's offices is opening a same day surgery center in the same builiding; they want to be able to use their existing Norstar and CP 150 to serve both offices. Our main concern is that they have a fairly heavy call volume already and use the CP to front end incoming calls; we're worried that the CP will not be able to handle the additional volume. Is the CP 150 available with more then 8 ports? Is there a way to put a second CP on the system?
Thanks
Tom

I do not believe you can use two CallPilots on the same system.

Why not install a second system and tie them together via an empty line port? Or, with an MICS, you can do T-1 to T1.

well first of all how many line will you be installing total in the entire ksu.

As far as i know you can add a second call pilot to the system it will use a seperate set of feature codes to access it starting arround 901 i think. look in the manual it will tell you.

there is also a section in the manual that will tell you how to add a second CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back