Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call pilot wont boot back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstillhere

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
US
Is there anyone out there ? Its 10pm EST. I had to restart symposium and call pilot, symposium is back up, call pilot tries to start up but the fails and says Reboot or enter boot device, there is no device in the tape drive or the Disc drive..This is not a new system this was just a shutdown and restart. Call pilot 4.0 Appliance server 2003

If it were me, I'd pull the power - let it sit 10 minutes - then concentrate positively.

Just you watch - that WILL work.

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

well...It was worth a try.. I called my vendor, he did answer and said he would come out, thank you GHTROUT !!!

Thank god for redundant drives.. drive 1 died... swapped drives and it booted off the other.. up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back