Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALL PILOT WITH BASIC CALL CENTER 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEESIX

Technical User
May 18, 2008
CA
I HAVE INSTALLED A CALL PILOT WITH CALL CENTER. HAS ONLY 2 AGENTS AND 3 LINES BEING ANSWERED. CALLS COME IN TO MY AGENTS AND AT TIMES CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING MY ALL AGENTS ARE BUSY MESSAGE, BUT THEY ARE NOT ON CALLS AND ARE LOGGED IN. DURING TESTING I FIND IF I LOG OUT THEN BACK IN MY CALLS WILL RESUME, I AM AT A LOSS HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS AFTER GOING OVER PROGRAMMING. NEED A FRESH MIND ON MATTER.
THANKS BRAD

I have not installed this configuration, but I would recommend upgrading to the latest CP version (31.10.23.22), if you haven't.

In a call center enviroment, if an agent doesn't answer an ACD call, the system will automatically log them out. Make sure that your agents are making themselves unavailable or logging out when they step away from there phone.

We had that issue with minuet all the time. Agents have to watch their displays.

I believe you can go into the skillset and modify the users to be always logged in. That way if anything happens, poweroutage or something with the system, they will be logged back in.

Also you may have a wrapup timer running (to allow the agent x number of seconds to finish up mandatory paperwork after a call without screwing up their on-call times. If you do have this timer set then even though their call is complete they will still appear busy for a few seconds and may cause new calls to go to the busy recording.

----------------------------
'Rule 29', "The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less."
----------------------------
JerryReeve
Communication Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back