Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call pilot vbk

Status
Not open for further replies.

baiophone

Vendor
Jan 19, 2007
US
I have a customer that has a call pilot and they have a couple of greetings with mp3 recordings on a cd. I tried o upload them but apparently i need something that can convert them to vbk files. Does anyone know what I need to do.

you have to change the mp3 to wav and import the greeting as wav files. VBK is nortel proprietary.

So, all I need to to is conver them to wav files , but when I attempted It was looking for a file type that is propriety to Nortel

where are you attempting to imports these greeting...from within Application Builder or within a Mailbox? Regardless, when you click on the import button, you get a choice to browse to the location of the wav file.

Maybe I should ask, is this a CP for the PBX or is this the BCM/Nor* version? I would guess they would be the same, but who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back