Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot "There is not enough message space to make a recording"

Status
Not open for further replies.

canflyguy

Technical User
Jul 25, 2018
CA
I have a call pilot 100 that seems to be having an issue which has come up in the past, but somehow I managed to clear it by deleting mailboxes that didn't have any messages in them but were re-created afterwards and functional. Now, when you call in and go to certain mailboxes and when you go to leave a message after hearing their greeting you get "There is not enough message space to make a recording"?

Any ideas what this is or how to correct it?

Check the General Delivery Mailbox, it probably has 100s of messages. Even if it is not being used it can still be getting callers dumped there.

Marv ccna

You can run reports on the Callpilot's too via Callpilot Manager

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

I've done the reports and there is no indication of mailboxes full of messages. It just seems as if the system is somehow corrupt. Just wondered if anyone else has seen this problem? I have gone in before and even deleting and reconfiguring the mailbox doesn't seem to correct the problem. Also seems to effect different mailboxes not necessarily the entire system??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back