Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Service Observe

Status
Not open for further replies.

billgray

Technical User
Sep 4, 2002
US
I'm going to set up a Call Pilot 150 for ACD for a friend's small business. Like it or not, I'm going to have to "figure out" the ACD program onsite. Not a big deal, I have experience w/ Norstar. But can anyone give me a headstart on service observe? Would I just enter a feature code and agent ID?
Thanks

Once you have call center key code entered in the CP it opens up a bunch of new feature codes. I strongly recommend you hire a pro to set up your call center unless you've got lots of time on your hands to read the manual and understand how the call center works.

Like telemarv saud, this process gets complicated. I would also suggest a qualified vendor.

The secret of Joy in work is contained in one word- excellence- To know how to do something well is to enjoy it..

I can and have programmed Norstars including NAM voicemail and Cinphony but it's been a few years. I've been in telecom for 10 years, it's what I do for a living, designing & programming Avaya Definity call centers of up to 600 seats, Nortel Meridian 1 programming, etc...PRI, DS-3's, you name it...just never set up the call pilot ACD and don't have a manual. :)
I promise I'm trying to be a snot, just letting you know that I know what I'm doing...thanks much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back