Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

telecomproPA

Technical User
Apr 20, 2006
US
does anyone know what these files are and how important they might be? they're sitting on the server and taking up a lot of space. i'd like to delete one or two and free up some hard drive space. this is an older 702T server, Call Pilot release is 1.07. there are 3 hard drives that correspond to the 3 volumes on the client side.

On the D Drive, the files are Vs1b, Vs1t and Vs1v. Vs1v is the largest.

On the E Drive, the files are Vs102b, Vs102t and Vs102v. Vs102v is the largest.

On the F Drive, the files are Vs103b, Vs103t and Vs103v. Vs103v is the largest.

I believe those are your "volumes" that contain your data; Ever noticed that when you build mailboxes it asks you what "volume"? 102 or 103?

Perhaps a better idea would be to find out what users are taking up a lot of space with messages and have them start cleaning up their mailboxes.

thanks, but i've been cleaning things for a week and the files are still growing. right now my D drive is at 90% and the only thing i can do is move mailboxes to the other 2 volumes or delete one of those data files. based on what you're saying, not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back