Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALL PILOT REPORTER ISSUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

vik2872

Programmer
Feb 24, 2005
US
2 CP Reporter Issues:

1) When trying to log into CP reporter for 3 different sites, failure to authenticate error comes up.

2) Able to log into CP reporter for separate site, however, pulling up 0's in all of the reported info. Do not get a successful connectivity message in log.

We have 5 call pilots. One is able to pull reports from CP Reporter. Any ideas? Thanks!

Reporter is a very particular application.

Two things need to be consistant each time you log in. The way you access the server (either IP or by computer name) and the user ID you log in with to register the call pilot server with the reporter/web server.

I would try to log out and erase all sites that you are not getting data from and see if you can establish a connection.

Thanks for the reply. To answer your points, we are using a consistent user id and consistent name (not IP) when logging into the system. However, for troublshooting, I logged out and erased the name and tried logging in with the ip address. Same luck. Other points that I might note are:

1) I am able to log into one site successfully. Using same method to log into other sites (with appropriate log in info) and am unsuccessful.
2) The failure to authenticate that I am receiving is at the Call Pilot reporter log in page. Seems that there is some type of database authentication error that is occurring. Is there anywhere else that I need to add the computer name/ip address on the CP Reporter web server? I didn't have to with the successful site, but maybe there is something that I am missing.
3) There is a single site that I can log into reporter successfully, however, I am not getting a "successful connection" message in the system log when acutally in reporter and therefore only receving "zero's" in the reported information.

Hope this provides some accurate information to get this issue resolved. Thanks in advance for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back