Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Repair - finding parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveyboy2

Technical User
Jun 6, 2002
US
Anyone know where to find Call Pilot boards for repair? I know this isn't a teck question, but I don't even know if these things can be repaired.

Anyone have luck on a manual repair?

your looking at a server with just one nortel made provided and they don't do repair, just replace..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I don't understand the answer.

So, normally companies have these replaced? (Out of warranty)? Not repaired?

If you're talking about the MPB-16/96 board, they're replaced only...no repair

All other common PC component are replace only as well...RAM, HD, CPU HS/FAN, PSU...etc.

Right, that's why I'm looking for the boards - to repair some busted ones.

Daveyboy2, we've all danced around the answer to your question. The answer is, you need to go to Nortel for those MPB-16/96 boards.

No need to get snippy. No need to dance either.

I was aking where to get the boards, if they were available, and from whom. All you had to say was "nortel". Geez, was that so hard?

Hey, now, take it easy. That was actually meant as a friendly, supportive comment towards you. At any rate, Nortel is your source for those boards. They're proprietary, so Nortel will charge you probably more than anyone wants to spend..

there's a place I sent my call pilots and they do a good job for me so far their email is phusar@flclink.com try them nice people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back