Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

treyhunsucker

Programmer
May 16, 2006
US
Hello All,

I have installed a call pilot, along with the 'reporting for call center' software but I can't get the software to talk with the call pilot.

The mysql database has information in it but when I try to pull the information the call pilot it shows an old date and fails.

I can give more details if needed, just wanted to see if anyone would help 1st

If your trying to install and run Call Pilot Reporter, that needs to be loaded on another server not on the same as Call Pilot.

Hey treyhunsucker, I'm having the same problem. Software loads fine on the machine but will not talk to the CallPilot.

Did you set the CCRS password in both the Call Pilot and the RCC server?

I currently am on a call with LEvel 2 and a designner with Nortel to figure this out. I will let everyone know what they found.

After working with Nortel's Level 2 and a designer the decided to design a new software update and CCRS update. They will be release after further testing, or you can call in for tech support. It fixed the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back