Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call pilot RCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecoming

Vendor
Sep 23, 2009
US
I have call pilot 150 with all the key codes for call center and reporting, call center works great. reporting is a no go.
my call pilot has build 31.10.14.22 and Ive been told I need call pilot with build 31.10.31.22 with RCC version 2.2.116. so how do I get this update, patch or what ever im needing. Do I have to replace the whole call pilot or what. I'm a nortel grey market gut so I don't have access too Nortels site.I spent 20pluss hours working on this problem and I'm about too my witts endssome one please tell me somthing even if its wrong.

Disclaimer> I could be wrong

You need the server CCR s/w 31-10.28c_22 and RCC 2.45.101 and the latest CP s/w 3.1 10.31 and that is gotten on the Nortel site by a Nortel partner that pays for access for s/w. You can search the site for a partner.Nortel.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back