Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot "Call Sender"/ Callers List - Digit Insertion 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2005
US
Hi All --

I have an option 11c running 25.40B along with a call pilot running Version 1.07 (Upgrading to 2.02 in a week)

Anyway, when attempting to call sender (9) or when using the redial list on a 39XX set the "1" is not inserted in the outgoing string - the system dials 9 [AreaCode][Number] and of course we get a recording telling us we need to "dial a one when calling this number."

Where/how would this get "1" get inserted? I am not sure where to even start.

Thanks much for any insight!

Alex

I hope you get an answer for this as I have never been able to get it to work either.

In CallPilot, under Messaging>Dialing Information, you should make the Longdistance Prefix be 91. This will allow the number to be dialed. It will also change how the CLID will appear in a pager notification and what the called number in the "play envelope" (72) while listening to a message.

As far as the 3904, that is a separate problem that I don't know the answer.

I have the same issue, please let me know if anyone finds the answer.

I had this same problem, but this took care of it! Thanks!

Matt

(Meant to say, I got the problem fixed in CallPilot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back