Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot problem after upgrade to 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

harps08

IS-IT--Management
Jan 31, 2008
CA
I recently upgraded a 201i from Rls 2.02 to 5.0. All the latest PEP's were installed post upgrade. The customer is now experiencing the following problem.

" if we attempt to create or edit any voice mailboxes from the CallPilot Manager web interface (mainly resetting passwords, moving mailboxes to new DNs, creating new accounts, etc) the mailboxes stop functioning correctly.

The user can still log in, but instead of being greeted with the usual message, they instead get a loud tone followed by a message stating: "Your command cannot be completed at this time, please try again later. Your session cannot be continued at this time, please try again later. Goodbye."

We've tried further password resets, disabling/re-enabling the account, and recreating the account from scratch, but the problem persists."

Has anyone seen this before?

harps08....run configuration wizard again and re-install
the languages and prompts.

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

If that doesn't work reimage and start over. I have done about a dozen of these with no issues. I set up the servers before shipping with all patches and system parameters set.

Then I restore the data and it works fine.

JOhn

Thank you for your help, I will try running config wizard again over the weekend and post results.

make sure you re install languages and prompts

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

I re-installed the languages and everything is now working properly, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back