Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Outbound Transfers from Voicemail 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry419

IS-IT--Management
Jan 26, 2011
US
It has been a while since I have needed to change one. Client with a BCM400 with Call Pilot. A couple of extensions have Outbound Transfer enabled (Press 7 Option). Everything works as it should. One extension needs to change the actual outbound number. I'm having a blank moment and can't find where to enter the actual number. Is that in the system settings or done from the actual handset. Being offsite something tells me it is changed by handset and I will need to make a trip. This isn't a CCR Tree config. Just simple outbound transfer enabled by class and outbound set to route. Thanks for what should be a simple answer that I forget.

Thanks.... That is what I figured after spending way to much time rooting around in the system remotely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back