Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Outbound Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

h4ynd

IS-IT--Management
Feb 26, 2009
US
I have a customer that has a call pilot 150. I have setup outbound transfer via the admin option in call pilot. (Example)- Call comes in to Receptionist caller is transfered to ext 123. Ext 123 is set with FNA to vm port 444. VM box 123 is set to forward to external cell number 499-999-9999 via the admin option in the voice mail however the call nevers goes through it just rings and rings once the call times out it goes back to the caller (Receptionist) who transfered the call.

I have the DTR set to 6 on the ext.
I have the system DTR set to 6 as well any ideas.

if you have the outbound transfer set up they should get a message of the mailbox and if they press 7 (from within the mailbox)then transferred to the out side line

is the phone fwd no answer to the port or the ext of the vmail you say above port (is this a typo)

also does the mbox have access to a valid pool or line

because you say the call just rings and rings after transfer to extm 123 then goes back to reception it sounds like it is not fwding to vmail

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

When I call the ext 123 from another ext I get the user internal voice mail message. It should forward to the user mobile number.

The ext is FNA to the main call pilot VM port. I have porgramed the voice mail port to access line pool A which consist of 4 lines.

How can I verify it is fwding to the vm port

the mailbox needs to have access to the line/pool

in the set programming you can check the fwd no answer under capabilities if you are calling internally (like you say above )and is answered by mailbox, the fwd is correct

and you say the fna is to the vmail port ,,,is the number you put in the port number or the ext number ,,,it need to be the ext number that you get when you press feature 985

now if you call in and transfer to 123 ,,then go to mailbox 123
and press 7 during message you should go to external number
if you don't press 7 you can leave a message

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

Ok, the fna is set to the voice mail ext however how can I set it up to avoid having to press 7 but instead fwd directly to the mobile number?

you can fwd the ext itself using the feature 4 (fwd code)

make sure the set has redirect set to yes in capabilities programing

at the set press feature 4 dial trunk access code then the number (i believe that is the correct sequence ) then when anybody calls the ext 123 it will fwd to the mobile phone

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

Fireater's right. You'll probably have to build a routing code and destination code for the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back