Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot not accessable 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountainbear

Programmer
Sep 27, 2009
CA
I have a BCM50 that the Call Pilot has disappeared from the app. Voicemail is still running and functioning correctly, although I cannot access admin thru the phone or app. The phone does not accept the standard passwords and I tried resetting the PW from the phone with no success. When I try to load the Call pilot it tries to go to a webpage and get a 404 error.
How can I get in to make changes?

"Call Pilot has disappeared from the app"
What app?

As for Web Browser which one are you using?
In the case with Waterfox or Firefox:
Go to About:config
Search TLS
Near the bottom you will see security.tls.version.enable-deprecated - change it to True

As for Telset
How are you trying to reset the password via telset?
I thought that was abolished on linux versions, it uses the teset password of the nnadmin or created account/s.
Is it via F982 still?

F983
SETNNA

telset password of the account

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Can you tell BCM is not my native language? Element manager are the words I was looking for. When you log into the BCM via a computer, one of the options is "call pilot", (I think it is in applications. When I try to open the call pilot it tries to go to a web page that ways "404 error" page does not exist, or something similar.
I have tried every combination I can think of using a telset but keep getting kicked out.
They have one mailbox they are locked out of as staff have changed.

The address you use to connect to BEM is the same you use for Callpilot, so try direct with the browser instead of the CP launch button in BEM.

Use
Have you rebooted the BCM?
Backup the BCM programming.

Then in BEM you can go into Administration/General/Service Manager and at the bottom restart voicemail
If that did not work then reboot.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Fixed! For some reason the BCM no longer likes Internet explorer. Firefox with the security change did the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back