Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot No Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

telsan

Programmer
Oct 17, 2003
US
Hi All,

I'm Stumped...I have a call Pilot 150 that will not answer (auto attd and voice mail). It went out of service on Tuesday, I checked all programming and all was okay. After I rebooted the call pilot, it started working. Then on Thursday it stopped answering calls again. Reboot does not bring it back this time. Any Ideas?

Your saying that AA is set to Y? Lines are assigned to PickUP..? All programming on VM is/was ok?
Have you tried accessing CP via Call Manager..things can look a lot clearer from this view.
Is this new customer/cp150 or its been working for some time?..
What are the software version and make of KSU and CP?
Have you actually been onsite to verify that the customer didn't take some kind of power strike causing the KSU to lose some programming..(just thinking aloud)there are ringing sets present?..
cfda is set to the VM DN?
can you call the vm dn internally?
Are your lights on the CP150 showing what they are suppose too?
While you are testing..make sure to have set relocate turned off.
I would try serial cable to PC and reboot and see if there is any errors on boot up..if your not sure how to read the info..save it and send it to your vendor..or report back here.....see if we can help....
This is a lot of info..hopefully it'll give you some ideas of what to try.

Do a F985 and see if you get an "Inactive Feature" message.
If you do try a reset. If that doesn't work try suggestion above (new power supply).

I thought I saw on Nortel's web site a memo on defective cords, I can't seem to find it, good luck

Sam173

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back