Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot mini w/ Opt 11c

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPMcMurphy

Vendor
Aug 15, 2007
US
I have a main number that when called is just a DID on the main recept. phone. It rings 4 times, then callers hear "using the dial pad...blah blah blah." This extension is must a regular mailbox. When callers dial the extension they want, then try and zero out, they get "the operator is not available." The attendant dn is set and operator available is checked. Any ideas?

I got it ring 4 times, play the correct greeting. Still when someone calls another extension, zeroes out of their mailbox, it rings 4 times on the main set and they do not get the greeting for that mailbox, they get a canned greeting.

Not quite sure the exact issue. But, if the Attendant Available was UNchecked, the zero would go to the GD immediatley. Since, it's ringing at the telephone, it's definitely checked. Have you checked what's entered in the Greeting Table for Attendant? What happens if you call the Attendant with internal dial tone?

Adversity is Opportunity

Greeting table has reception (x2520) as the attendant. If I dial either 0 or 2520, it rings to the reception set, then I get her greeting.

But zeroing out of a Mbox you get GD, correct. If so, try making the individual mbox Target Attendant, x2520.

Adversity is Opportunity

It is under operator settings who the op is and if they are avaliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back