Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot is dead, calls are overflowing to the operator. Can this be turned off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdennis76

ISP
Dec 10, 2012
US
I've got a system with a dead call pilot. Since the voicemail is unavailable, calls are overflowing to the operator. This is quite overwhelming for the operator. They would prefer calls continue to ring on the set. I've set the CFN0 to the maximum 15 rings but many persistent people stay on the line. While we are waiting for a new 202i card, Id like to turn that feature off. Do you have any guesses on what config is making that happen. I don't see anything turned on in the ACD config. LD 15, RDR seems to be default. LD 15 INT_DATA seems to be default. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Your Call Pilot agents are assigned to an ACD QUE. That ACD QUE should have a NCFW prompt to either the operator or another ACD QUE that is NCFW to the operator. Remove the NCFW prompts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back