Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call pilot extenal transfer not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandingo169

Vendor
Apr 19, 2007
US
I have a CICS 7.0 and a Call Pilot 100 3.1..
When you call in and get AA the ccr tree is active and you dial a path that xfers to a extenal number you get a message ."routing info configured for this call is invalid.
I have 6 loop start lines in pool A. The ccr tree path is set to xfer using pool 1 and the number the dialout is 1+number.Ichecked all restrictions.. HELP

If I remember correctly the lines also had to have Supervision on them for this to work.

The dns have pool A assigned..I have even set it up to grab line 2.. I monitor with my test set. It grabs the line dials the number and after the last digit it disconnects..

Line Disconnect Supervision? Is allow redirect enabled for the vm dn's? (just a thought)

You get that message if the supervision is turned off.

The problem is to get the system to do a external transfer it has to use a route not pool codes.
Change the access code to none and then make a destination code with a route for pool a..

i have never had a problem doing an external xfer using line pools as long as the lns. are set to super and your trunks are in a pool and in the ccr set the ext xfer to use pool a. What happens when you try to dial the number from a line off of a set?

In your CCR, is the path configured for Pool 1, or route 1?

It still sounds like a supervision issue, though.

best way to do this with POTS lines is 2 have the centrex feature;line transfer or call transfer added to the line. Then program the external transfer using the link transferin the system (# then the tel. number). Otherwise, when the 2 lines are connected, they may or may not hear each other, usually not. Remember, without this, you are connecting 2 lines together. When we have a customer requesting this to be done, we always insist that this is added to the outside lines. It saves us the aggrevation of the "not being able to hear" complaints. This works fine everytime and the cost is only a few extra dollars a month from the dialtone provider.

I have tried both using routing and pools.. I can dial the number and it goes through fine..I have checked the line redirect for the dns assigned to the call pilot.. Supervision on all line is on.,
Now the screwy thing is I have had it dial out and work....then I dial back in and it uses the same line to dial out and I get that message..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back