Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Event Browser Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherminator82

IS-IT--Management
Jan 27, 2010
GB
Hi All,

We've a setup in application builder to direct the calls for a certain department. We've had reports of calls being cut off and just looping. I've found the errors below in the Event Browser but i wondered if anybody would be able to shed any light on what they're suggesting or how i can resolve/diagnose the issue further? - we've not a great deal of experienc with call pilot.

[ul]
[li]Unexpected value received. AppID = 3200 Centralised Appointments$Menu_Options. ABMenu$GetKey:C[/li]
[/ul]
[ul]
[li]File Open failure in mailbox: 3824; error: 0; file: _F102.127603.-14347\_T253_R4; type: 2.[/li]
[/ul]
[ul]
[li]Event from [] , Event: ID=42813, Description: CallPilot has issued a force disconnect while transfer is not completed. pCall=1014498 .[/li]
[/ul]

CallPilot Manager version 05.00.41.39

Many thanks in anticipation

Any ideas greatfully received.........have attempted to recreate the application from scratch but i still appear to get the same errors even once completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back