Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot - Error Message -

Status
Not open for further replies.

babytech2009

Technical User
Apr 22, 2009
US
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the following CallPilot error message means?
I have version CallPilot Manager 05.00.41.143.

Failed to connect to the CallPilot server. Check server information and try again. If this problem persists the server may be improperly configured. [ -2147467259 ]

Does this mean its not seeing the MGate card?

Thank you.

I tried rebooting the CP remotely and still get the same error.

This error is caused because the CallPilot manager cannot access the CallPilot Server. Make sure the CallPilot name (or IP) is entered and correct in the Server: box on the CallPilot manager screen. Does the CallPilot function OK right now? Does it answer calls etc? If so then your MGate card is OK.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

The Error message, "Check server information and try again. If this problem persists the server may be improperly configured. [ -2147467259 ]", can be generated by a number of configuration issues. When trying to access callpilot manager. Please review which may help resolve this issue

[wiggle]Thank You AtAvaya, had to create login. Will find out in 2 days if I have access to doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back