Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Disabling Mailboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostTek

Technical User
Nov 14, 2006
US
Call Pilot 1002rp Server running release 4.0. Multiple mailboxes are being disabled, and when it is checked to see if there were invalid login attempts there are none. Anyone know why or have the same problem?

It's called HACKING

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Not sure why they'd be disabled without invalid login attempts. We had an issue a few months ago where someone's mailbox was being disabled a few times a day, and was showing quite a few login attempts. I ran reports and couldn't find any hacking attempts, and she was entering the correct password. I came to find out that she had installed My Callpilot (the MWI, anyway) on her machine and had checked the "save password" box. She then proceeded to stop using My CallPilot and changed her password. The MWI app kept trying to check her messages for her, but was using the wrong password. Of course, if you're not seeing any invalid login attempts, this is probably not your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back