Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot converting Wav to VBK files

Status
Not open for further replies.

coop333

Vendor
Jan 26, 2004
US
Could someone please explain to me how to convert the wav to vbk files. I have a customer who had professional recordings done and when I upload them and hit send it tells me to use the Call Pilot player to convert it. I can't find any further info. on how to do this or exactly what they are referring to as the Call Pilot player. Any help would be appreciated.

did we check the cd that came with it

"There are those who would make you believe there are no choices left.That they have the last word and its final.To those who try the world is wide open choices many.To those who dont only death awaits you.

Service boy dont be so mean! Ha... Maybe he just cracked open the package as if it was a christmas gift.

I was looking on a BCM CD my mistake. However now I am having a problem with Internet Explorer not recognizing the file extension. I will search the CD for this also. Thanks

Its on the Call Pilot CD. Install the Desktop messaging program and this will install the Call Pilot Player.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back