Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call pilot ccr tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro21

Technical User
Jan 15, 2015
CA
On callpilot AA is answering with ccr 4 instead of ccr 5 off hours. Table is set to ccr 5 or non-business but 4 answers. Thanks or any help.

Non-Business is activated via Feature 982 and it's password (in the guide)
By default, Non-Business plays Greeting # 4, if not recorded it will play AA Menu Prompt or CCR Tree X Path 0.

If you had 1 company and example for an easier setup would be:
Greeting 1 for MORN, AFT
Greeting 2 for EVE
Morning = Time you open
Afternoon = Leave the time at 12:00 as irrelevant
Evening = The time you close

Non-Business then comes in handy for holidays & snow days
Greeting 4 for holidays and snow days

AA/Table/1(or other)/OK/ then press Next about 6 or 7 times until you see Morn CCR Tree:?
Change it to Tree #5 and also Aft CCR and Eve CCR Nbus

No check you your schedule times
I think in Table/x/Schedule, if your Evening time is the same as Non-Business, then Non-business is ignored, unless overridden using F982 to close the business.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Thanks again curly. Customer is currently only using non-bus hours. When I set it up non-bus was answering and using ccr5. I have ccr4 set up for day use but they are not using it at this time. Everything was fine and they were getting their messages after hours through ccr5 path 1. But last night the system seems to be answering with ccr4. That's where i am lost. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back