Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Call Center Reporting Server not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

mano6266

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2009
US
I have a client with CP150 setup for Call Center. They recently resubnetted their network from 255.255.255.0 to a 255.255.254.0 network to give them more IP's. When they did this, they gave the cp150 a new address and subnet mask on the network. They also changed this in the reporting server. This caused reporting to quit working. The old CCR server was setup with xp pro service pack 3 and IE 6. They put in a new server and installed xp pro service pack 2 with IE 6. I cannot get either one to work for reporting. IIS is installed along with .net framework on both. Windows firewall is off on both. When I run the utility to see if all the ports pass, they all pass. However, when you open IE and go to server ip/ccr, it tries to pull the data from cp150 but then times out with an error that it can't connect to cp150. I am using or have tried using ports 8088/8092, 2222, 2223, and 2224. I have tried changing everything back to the old subnet on their own network to see if this fixes it, however it does not. In other words, I put it back exactly how it was before the network change. Neither the old CCR server or the new one will work. I have even gone to the extent of replacing the cp150 with one I know CC and CCR to be working, as a test. I have ran out of ideas and cannot find this on the forum. Any help would be very appreciated. I have installed this several times in the past, however, long ago past.

just a thought, but I had this happen and I had to re-install call reporting from original disk and remove newer version of Java first before I did it. then I installed the version of java the disk recommended and it started working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back